Dear International Studies:
We invite you to join us for the University of Michigan’s Green Career Fair: The University’s second annual campus-wide environmental and sustainability career fair in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Last year the U-M Green Career Fair brought in 44 employers and 600+ students!
Employers will have a chance to meet with both graduate and undergraduate students at the University of Michigan from a wide variety of departments.
Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, January 19, 2016 (1-5pm)! We are especially interested in employers that are hiring for full-time jobs or internships and that consider both graduate (Master’s and potentially PhDs) and undergraduate students (Bachelor’s) when hiring.
TO LEARN MORE & REGISTER EARLY ONLINE (space is limited):
WHY CONSIDER ATTENDING?
- Recruit top innovative students (both graduate and undergraduate) from one of the nation’s top universities for environmental or sustainability focused internships or jobs.
- We do have a limited number of spots open for employers to participate virtually (preference will be given to out of state employers for virtual spots).
- Get more mileage out of your visit to the U-M campus by taking advantage of a second broader fair, the U-M Winter Career Expo (on either January 20 or 21).
ABOUT THE U-M GREEN CAREER FAIR SPONSORS:
- U-M School of Natural Resources and Environment is one of the top environmental graduate programs in the nation with 30-40% of our students doing dual degrees in business, engineering, economics, law, public policy, public health, urban planning.
- Students for Clean Energy was founded in 2012. Its purpose is to raise awareness about and advocate for the usage of renewable energy on the University of Michigan campus.
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY:
POSTING JOBS/ INTERNSHIPS THAT YOU ARE RECRUITING FOR AT OUR JANUARY 19TH CAREER FAIR:
- Email them to: email@example.com
- Include in the subject line “UM GREEN CAREER FAIR POSTING”
- Posting should include: application deadline date (should be after January 19), job title, description, required skills, how to apply (required documents and where to send), contact person for job posting.
We hope you can make it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
P.S. Want to gain more brand recognition of your company with UM students? Consider becoming a corporate sponsor of the career fair for $500. Get a prime location at the fair with a larger booth space, your logo on our website and all advertising materials (posters, banners, etc.). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Spots are limited.
Lisa Yee-Litzenberg, Gus Steigmeyer, and Claire Poelking SNRE Career Services (email@example.com/ 734-764-6453),
Alex Kendig (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Kayla Piskorowski (email@example.com), (U-M) Students for Clean Energy