Work with one of our campaign teams to run a powerful digital campaign to help solve global warming, expand solar energy or protect clean water.
What You Will Do:
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters;
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community;
- Coordinate with our field team of five to nine campaign organizers, and back them up with emails, web pages and digital strategy;
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money;
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures;
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team.
- Can write persuasively and boil complex issues down to a single sentence;
- Have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up;
- Are excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML;
- Want to make the world better and won’t shy away from pointing blame;
- Have built something from scratch;
- Sweat the details.
Pay & Benefits:
Target annual compensation for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience and/or advanced degrees that a candidate has. Environment America offers a competitive benefits package.
Click here to apply online.
Things To Know When You Apply:
Environment America is part of The Public Interest Network — a group of organizations that share a vision of a better future, a set of core values, and a strategic approach to making positive change. Visit http://jobs.environmentamerica.org/core-values.html for things you should know about our network when you apply.
Environment America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.