Cambridge Summer Institute in partnership with Magdalene College, University of Cambridge (UK) offers programmes specialising in International Relations and Politics, including cutting-edge lectures in European Union, International Organisations like WTO and ASEAN, and Dispute Settlement. Students will also interact with international delegates through an engaging schedule of excursions and social activities
Here’s an overview of what Cambridge Summer Institute offers:
- High quality academic faculty members from the University of Cambridge (UK) and the University of Oxford (UK).
- Academic Transcript and Certificates co-signed by Magdalene College, University of Cambridge, which many of our alumni use to gain academic credit.
- Flexibility on dates – we run sessions throughout July and August, and so we can host your students for between 2 and 8 weeks.
- Flexibility on academic content – We can even create a lecture series just for your students by adjusting our faculty and teaching topics to match their specialisations.
- A complete English university experience alongside their academic classes, living and learning on Magdalene College campus.
All details of the programme are available for you at www.cambridgesummerinstitute.com.
Cambridge Summer Institute also offers great discount rates for groups of students. For more information, you can contact email@example.com