Want the opportunity to win money while sharpening your analytical and political knowledge? Want to distinguish yourself from other college students when applying for government and private sector jobs? Then join “The Foresight Project” as they conduct a political forecasting tournament, starting on October 25th and lasting for about 8 months. To sign up, go to http://www.foresightproj.com.
The rewards… Each year:
- The top 2% of participants will each be awarded a $500 Amazon gift card
- The top 2% of participants will be featured in The Washington Post, Monkey Cage.
- 100 other people will have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (with more accurate forecasters having better chances of winning).
- 200 other people will have a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card (with more accurate forecasters having better chances of winning).
- The top 10% of forecasters will be featured on the Foresight Leaderboard
Participants will be asked to:
- Complete a 45-minute battery of political and psychological tests to predict forecasting accuracy.
- Take a 10 min training module about forecasting accuracy.
- Make predictions about questions throughout the year whenever you wish! We will post a few questions online each week, for example, “Will Donald Trump win the 2016 US Presidential Election?” Select at least 30 questions and update them until the question closes.
- After each question closes, you will receive feedback to improve the accuracy of your forecasts.
If you are interested, please go to http://www.foresightproj.com to sign up.
Please don’t join if you have already participated in GJP or GJ Open.
Do you have questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com