On April 19, 2016 the United Nations will hold a Virtual Career Fair that will be accessible world-wide for 24 hours (8:00 AM Bangkok time, until 8:00 PM New York time).
The participating organizations are:
- United Nations Secretariat (UN)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)
- United Nations Volunteers (UNV)
To participate in the Virtual Career Fair please visit http://careerfair.un.org/.
The Fair provides an opportunity to ask questions live to staff members of the United Nations.
Please be aware that the questions and the answers are visible to the public.