Administrative Assistant – Bilingual in Japanese
- General administrative support: Create and Submit PR’s, PO’s, Budget Control, Office Supply control, and supporting Japanese staffs with daily administrative functions.
- Bilingual: ability to communicate both Japanese and English fluently (Mainly Japanese).
- Strong working knowledge of PC Windows applications (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking skills .
- Budget reporting and general financial skills.
- Good general analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Internet research skills
- Responsible for new hire set-up & basic orientation for the department
- Coordinating Seating Changes / Moves
- Sign out & Upkeep equipment (projectors, cameras, etc.)
- Maintaining department supplies
- Daily Mail Distribution
- Meeting Minutes (Department meetings, etc.)
- Monitor department equipment and report any concerns
- Maintaining company vehicles (Fueling, Clean up, Booking services, etc.)
Type: long term contract position (1yr plus)
Wage: Hourly/OT +Benefits – competitive