- Housing (teacher apartment or host family)
- Monthly stipend
- Visa sponsorship
- Health & emergency evacuation insurance
- Month long in-country orientation focused on teacher training, language and cultural immersion, health and safety briefing
- Mid-Service Training Conference, and End of Service Conference
- Meals and housing during orientation and conferences
- Transportation between training and placement sites
- Support from full time, in-country Field Director
- Professional development through Teacher Quality Program, including mentorship by remote Teacher Quality Coordinator
Qualifications: Applicants must be native English speakers, of any nationality, and be between the ages of 21-73. A Bachelor’s degree is required at the time of departure for yearlong programs. No teaching experience is necessary. An interest in teaching, international development and intercultural exchange are attributes of a strong candidate. American Samoa volunteers must also pass the Praxisexam.
To Apply: Applications will be accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Our programs require a resume, a personal statement, two letters of recommendation, a university transcript, and an interview. Start your application today on our website or email email@example.com.