The Forensic Services Practice is looking for near-native Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, German, Korean, French, Thai, Polish, Malay, and Hebrew speaking associates for positions that just opened up on our Corporate Intelligence team at PwC.
- Near-native proficiency in relevant foreign language
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Ability to review large volumes of information, develop conclusions, and synthesize findings in a summarized fashion.
Highly Desirable but Not Required:
- Recently completed their undergraduate degree in fields including but not limited to international affairs, business, economics, political science, public policy, law, and accounting.
- An interest in consulting, due diligence, business research, and anti-corruption.
A bachelor degree is required at a minimum.
Interested candidates should especially highlight their language proficiency and research/writing skills. Resumes should be sent to email@example.com, so that I may flag it to appropriate people. Cover letters and writing samples are optional.