What it is:
– Provides successful candidates with a stipend of $900, to support their travel to France.
– Gives selected candidates the possibility to travel to France according to their academic and professional projects (studies, internship, specific visits…)
– Offers selected students the opportunity to access the network of Benjamin Franklin Alumni.
Candidates must be currently enrolled in an American University as sophomore, junior or senior students.
Candidates must be enrolled in a double major program combining a major in French and a major in another discipline in an American University when applying. Consideration will also be given to students enrolled in a minor/certificate in French and majoring in another subject.
Mobility period: 90 days max or, if for more than 90 days, the student is responsible for applying for a visa.
French citizens are not eligible.
- Process: 1. Application deadline: March 13th 2015, 12pm (EST)
- 2. Selection process : End of March
- 3. Publication of results on the website and by e-mail to the laureates : Early April