Master of Arts in European Union Studies- Apply now!
The European Union Center (EUC) at the University of Illinois offers the only Master of Arts in European Union Studies (MAEUS) program in the United States. Five full-time staff members support small cohorts of students with academic and professional guidance, funding opportunities through Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) fellowships and assistantships, and the connecting of students with UI’s world-class faculty and weekly visiting officials and scholars on campus.
MAEUS alumni have a 100% employment rate within 6 months of graduation and land jobs in business, government, higher education, and non-profits.
Why choose the MAEUS program?
- Studies draw from a wide range of disciplines.
- Students can pursue joint degrees with professional schools like business and law.
- Students have the opportunity to study the EU firsthand through exclusive and preferred access to internships with organizations such as the Illinois Trade Commission, European Parliament Liaison Office, US State Department, and more.
- The program offers study abroad opportunities with multiple institutions throughout the EU.
- Funding opportunities include FLAS fellowships and EUC graduate assistantships, which provide tuition waivers and stipends.
The MAEUS program has rolling admissions. For fall 2015 entry, priority deadlines for full consideration to receive financial aid are:
International students – January 1, 2015
US citizens and permanent residents – January 15, 2015
For more information on the application and how to apply please visit: http://euc.illinois.edu/academic/admissions.html